Dare to Lead™ Leadership Immersion Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: Every Monday: 02/01/21 - 3/29/21 (no meeting on Feb 15)
Time: 2-5 PM Pacific, 4-7 PM Central, 5-8 PM Eastern
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program. This program is designed to help individuals develop deep self-awareness, increase their level of awareness of others, recognize their impact on others, and finally; help organizations develop clear and intentional actions and strategies to be adopted to create a more caring and resilient workplace through activities, teachings, reflection, and application.
You will walk away with a greater understanding of your courageous leadership strengths and weaknesses, emotional intelligence, and barriers to courage. This unique small cohort experience allows you to build meaningful relationships with others and begin practicing the tools and language needed to strengthen your courageous leadership. In addition to the 24-hour courage-building curriculum, you will have access to the following:
- Genos International Emotional Intelligence 180 Assessment tool and personalized emotional intelligence coaching. Research has proven that a leader’s emotional intelligence is key to their capacity to facilitate emotions in others that drive high performance and employee engagement.
- Personalized Integration Plan. You will participate in a one-on-one integration planning session designed to help you identify where and how you want to grow in your leadership, and ways you will hold yourself accountable.
- Intimate cohort of no more than 24
- Daring Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Assessments
- 24 hours in-classroom work
- 2 hours of 1:1 coaching
- Personalized Daring Leadership Integration Plan
- Facilitation with trauma-responsive & DEIB lens
- Access to facilitators for “just in time” thought-partnership
- Accountability Partner
- Live Virtual delivery
- Successful completion results in LinkedIn Badge & certificate